Thursday, May 20, 2010

sweet little "d"

I was so excited when "d"'s monogramming mama emailed me about taking his 6 month photos - "d's" dad's family and my family are great friends (gotta love Cathedral High School) so I obviously couldn't wait to meet him, and catch up with his parents.  Our shoot was on an awesome spring evening, "d" was a perfect model (are you kidding me with that smile and those dimples?), and it was so great to see his parents!

hollowayblog


hollowayblog-2


hollowayblog-3


hollowayblog-4


hollowayblog-5


hollowayblog-6


hollowayblog-7


hollowayblog-8


hollowayblog-9

3 comments:

Carito said...

all your pictures are GREAT!

Jessica said...

Just stumbled upon your blog - It's very beautiful! The pictures are amazing!
Hope you have a great day!

http://retailinreview.blogspot.com/

Rupa said...

got your blog by clicking the next button..your shots are beautiful..i have a four year old and i soo wish you were in India!!