Wednesday, July 16, 2008

bide-a-wee

you may or may not have noticed that i have been m.i.a. from my so called blog - last week eric and i made the haul to northern michigan to stay with my aunt and uncle and his side of the family (unfortunately for them, we have always considered my aunt's in-laws family). while spending vacation days to hang out on a lake with my aunt and uncle may not sound exhilarating to you, you have to understand that my aunt and uncle are very close in age to eric and me, and it is not your typical aunt/uncle relationship. in fact nothing about the dinwiddie family is typical. anyway, it was the perfect get away and a true reminder of how fortunate we are to have such wonderful friends and family. 

love to all - ldc


















click on the photo below - her expression is priceless!







2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am still jealous-I will nanay for you at Walloon

Unknown said...

These are great-but I wanan be at Walloon with everyone!!!